Questions? Ask us in the comment section below!
Archive for September, 2015
Earlier this month, Kia sponsored a destination of sorts called STYLE360 at New York Fashion Week. Celebs and designers rubbed elbows in the STYLE 360 lounge during the day; by night they drank cocktails at parties where DJs spun tunes and models wore clothes off the runway.
— NYFW STYLE360 (@NYFWSTYLE360) September 28, 2015
Go to http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/pictures/stars-come-out-to-kia-style-360-during-nyfw-2015229/47435 to access more photos, like one of supermodel Lily Aldridge heading into Serena William's event after arriving in a Kia. Who knew Kia could be so stylish, right!?
At Motion Kia, located at 379 US-46 in Hackettstown, we'd relish the opportunity to send you home in a new Kia. Visit our showroom today if you’re interested in making that happen.
We can't think of any vehicle that we'd want to take a road trip in more than the 2015 Kia Optima.
Here are some of the things that make the Optima such a great car for a trip:
- The exterior of the 2015 Optima has been upgraded with a more aggressive front fascia and a dynamic, sculpted back end.
- The seats have been redesigned to make driving and riding experiences much more comfortable.
- The available Panoramic Sunroof opens up the cabin and gives everyone in the vehicle equal access to the fresh air.
- The available ventilated seats will keep the driver cool on a hot day and everyone will enjoy the heated seats when the weather gets chilly.
- The UVO eServices app can find where the Optima is parked. You can also send a map from Google Maps to the Optima's navigation system for guidance while you drive.
If you are on the market for a new Kia car then come to Motion Kia and take one for a test drive today!